Effective April 8, 2019
Personal information we collect
Basic account information
- When you create an account, we collect your basic account information: your first and last name, your email address, company name, and a password. This information will be used for billing, logging in, and password resets. We store this information in InfoToggle's database.
- InfoToggle allows you to sign up and log in to the Services using accounts you create with third-party products and services, such as Twitter or Google (collectively, “Third-Party Accounts”). If you access the Services with Third-Party Accounts we will collect information that you have agreed to make available such as your name, and email address. This information is collected by the Third-Party Account provider and is provided to InfoToggle under their privacy policies. After signing up using a Third-Party accoun we will ask for your company name.
- As an account owner you can invite other people from your company to use the service. Basic account information is also collected from them, including their first and last name, and email address.
Information entered to the service
- InfoToggle allows you to create messages that are not yet published. These messages are not stored in a publicly accessible file but can be accessed by any logged in user belonging to your organisation.
- InfoToggle collects anonymous information from its website visitors as recorded to our server logs. This includes the browser type, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. This helps us better understand how visitors use our website.
our Sites, including: Browser and device data, such as IP address,
device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen
resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and
model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the
Sites you are visiting; Usage data, such as time spent on the Sites,
pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that
led or referred you to our Sites. Analytics are not collected on
- All credit card information is handled securely by our credit card processor, Stripe. InfoToggle does not collect, store, or process your credit card information.
How InfoToggle Uses Information
We use the information we collect to operate and improve our website, analytics, and customer support.
We do not share your personal information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to accomplish InfoToggle's functionality.
We may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal requirements; to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or abuse, violations of our policies; or to protect our rights and property.
We may occasionally send registered users of InfoToggle an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with InfoToggle.
In the future, we may sell to, buy, merge with, or partner with other businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
We strive to use a variety of the best security measures to help keep your information secure. For example, all communication with the website requires HTTPS. Passwords are not stored directly, they are hashed securely using advanced, well-tested methods.
Protection of Personally-Identifying Information
InfoToggle may disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (a) need to know that information in order to process it on InfoToggles’s behalf or to provide services available at InfoToggle’s website, and (b) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using InfoToggle’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Accessing Your Information
You may access or change your information, or delete your account at any time from the InfoToggle website.
Controlling Your Information
You may exercise your rights to access, correct, erase, object to processing, and request data portability where applicable in the following ways:
- Changing your profile information by accessing the Settings page of the InfoToggle website.
- Deleting your account. You may delete your account by selecting the option to delete your account in the Company Settings page. We will delete your information without unreasonable delay after receiving the request except that we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law.
- Contacting InfoToggle support.
InfoToggle retains personal information you provide to create your account for as long as you maintain an account with us. Personal information used to provide the services to you will be kept long enough to provide you with the service, including in archives and logs used to maintain and develop the service. We may retain some usage statistics (including IP addresses) for as long as we have a business purpose in order to improve InfoToggle’s services, but these statistics are no longer linked to a deleted account.
European Union (EU) Customers
If you are a InfoToggle user in the EU (including the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway), this section is for you.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
InfoToggle is the data controller for processing personal data provided to us through our services. Please see the Contacting Us section below for our contact information and details about our representatation the EU for purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Subject to applicable EU law, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access: If you request it, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if we are, provide you with a copy of that personal data along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we may charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are may ask us to correct or complete it. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the correction if possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your personal data, such as where you withdraw your consent. If we shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure if possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data with so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or block the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it (please read below for information on your right to object). We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain from InfoToggle the personal data that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will give you your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data, and we will do so: If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal data &emdash; unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or If we are processing your personal data for direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect any processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your personal data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Changes to this Policy
Metsänvartijantie 12 B
Effective April 8, 2019
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
This technology may be used in analysing trends, administering the sites, tracking users’ movements around the sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
For example Google AdWords re-marketing service is used to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. This advertisement can be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or on a site in the Google Display Network.
If you wish opt out of Google’s use of advertisement cookies you can change your privacy settings at Google Ads Settings page.
Google Analytics is used to track and analyse site visitor behaviour to help us improve user experience. If you wish to do so, you can opt out of Google Analytics here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.
We also use LinkedIn Conversion Tracking. This tool may be used to track information about your behavior on our website depending on your region. For more information or to opt-out, please visit the respective website(s) of these vendors or contact us at email@example.com
Cookies that we use
Google Analytics – https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html