InfoToggle Terms of Service Agreement
Effective September 11, 2019
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of InfoToggle Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use InfoToggle's website and/or services (Site) if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates and all users who access our services through your account to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity, its affiliates and users associated with it. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the services.
Changes to these Terms
InfoToggle may revise these Terms from time to time. The revised Terms will supersede prior versions. If InfoToggle makes material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our site before the changes are effective. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://infotoggle.com/terms
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Finland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
In order to use the services provided by InfoToggle:
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - i.e., a single login may not be shared by multiple people - except that a machine user's actions may be directed by multiple people.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. InfoToggle cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
InfoToggle is committed to a high level of quality and industry standards regarding the Service. Accordingly, InfoToggle aims to develop the service pursuant to its global production development plans and the service shall correspondingly benefit from the said development and enhancements.
The Customer may provide reasonable requests and/or proposals to InfoToggle regarding the future development of the service. For the sake of clarity it is hereby agreed that InfoToggle has no obligation to develop the service as requested and/or proposed by the Customer and the future development of the service is at the sole discretion of InfoToggle.
Access and Use
- The Customer shall use the Services for its own internal business purposes and shall not make use of the Services on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party.
- InfoToggle shall use commercially reasonable efforts to make the service available to the Customer twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, excluding the necessary maintenance breaks, with 24 hour notice and any unavailability caused by computer, telecommunications, Internet service provider or hosting facility failures or delays involving hardware, software or power systems not within the possession or reasonable control of InfoToggle. InfoToggle strives to achieve the highest possible availability of the service over the Internet and guarantees a 98 percent calendar monthly uptime of the service.
- InfoToggle provides support via email in English or Finnish. InfoToggle shall react to all emails within 24 hours from the receipt of the email during business days. Emails received during non-business days shall be deemed to be received CET 8.00 am on the following business day.
Fees and Invoicing
Use of the service (subscription) is billed either monthly or yearly. For new customers the billing starts after a trial period specified in the agreement. Each period of use is billed automatically at the beginning of the period. The subscription to the service will continue automatically until terminated by either the client or us.
By starting a subscription the customer gives us permission to charge the payment method of their choice automatically according to the payment schedule of the subscription. Payment amount charged is the price of a single period of use (monthly or yearly). The price is determined by the type of subscription chosen by the client.
The client can terminate the subscription at any point of the billing period. If the current period has already been paid, the client can continue use of the service until the end of already paid billing period. Client can always restart the subscription and automatic billing will continue.
If the payment method for a subscription can't be billed we will retry billing for three weeks and notify the Client. If the payment can't be made we will terminate the subscription.
Unless otherwise stated, InfoToggle and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on InfoToggle's website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from InfoToggle's website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from InfoToggle's website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from InfoToggle's website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from InfoToggle's website
- Redistribute content from InfoToggle's website (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. InfoToggle does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of InfoToggle, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, InfoToggle shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
InfoToggle reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant InfoToggle a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to InfoToggle. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will InfoToggle be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, statutory or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if InfoToggle has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If, notwithstanding the other provisions of these Terms of Service, InfoToggle is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Site or any Content, InfoToggle's liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of (1) the total of any subscription or similar fees with respect to the Service or feature of or on the Site paid in the six months prior to the date of the initial claim made against InfoToggle; or (2) US$250.00. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold InfoToggle, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against InfoToggle by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, Your Content.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.